Faith is a Special Education major and Sociology minor at the University of North Carolina Charlotte. She has a huge passion kids with special needs, Christ, and just about anything related to social media and online connection. Shes been blogging on her personal blog titled “Life With Faith” since 2015 where she’s been sharing all about her life and what she’s learned a long the way. She loves all things pink and sparkly and when she’s not at Starbucks with her sorority sisters she can be found listening to one of her favorite true crime podcasts.
5 Facts About Faith:
1. She is a sister of Sigma Alpha Omega Christian Sorority and actually help found the chapter at her university
2. She’s originally from Denver, CO but has been living in North Carolina since she was 13.
3. If she could live anywhere she’d pack up everything she owned and move to Washington D.C.
4. She hopes to teach at a middle school after she graduates in May of 2019
5. She’s only 4 ft 10 inches tall, but don’t let that fool you because she makes up for it in personality.